Manly Golf Club is a prestigious private club located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
An opportunity exists to join the operations team in the position of Finance Manager. Qualified and experienced in accounting the role will report directly to the General Manager.
Primary Objectives and Expectations
- To efficiently manage the accounting, financial reporting, financial control and administrative operations of the Club.
- Administer the Club’s payroll and Ensure that the club complies with relevant Industrial Awards and other industrial relations legislation and requirements.
- Provide a proactive reporting capability to Club management regarding the financial position of the Club.
- Control and maintain the Club’s computer and administrative systems and processes.
- Risk and insurance management for the Club.
- WH&S & HR coordinator
- Manage daily cashflow, bank facility and bank relationship
Experience in golf and in particular the Northstar platform is desired along with a strong IT background.
The position is a full-time role with applications closing on 25th October.
Please forward your CV with a cover letter outlining your experience with those items listed in the primary objectives above via the tab below.