FACEBOOK The Cut GC
Looking for an opportunity to make your mark and lead an exceptional Golf venue in the Peel region of Western Australia.
We are currently seeking to engage a suitably experienced Venue Manager to lead the team at The Cut Golf Course with a focus to invigorate the hospitality and event spaces.
Who are we?
At Clublinks, we’re bright, bold, nimble and we like to have fun!
Clublinks delivers expert solutions to clients across the leisure, golf and residential community industries. We are a nimble and agile company with an incredibly strong record of improving our clients’ objectives, financial results and achievements. Adopting company values of “Stand Out”, “Be Awesome”, “Speak Up” and “Get *#it Done” we are not afraid to be different and provide innovative solutions to deliver success.
Clublinks manages the overall operations of the The Cut Golf Course located in Dawesville, South West of Perth, WA. The Cut Golf Course is continuously ranked in Australia’s Top 20 public access courses. It offers a true 18-hole links layout, with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, full length driving range, pro shop, hospitality and function areas.
Reporting to the State Manager – WA, you will be responsible for overseeing all key business units and ensuring key deliverables are met.
The successful candidate will have a strong hospitality background and drive the continued growth and re-invigoration of the hospitality areas.
This role is pivotal to the success of The Cut Golf Course and responsibilities will include:
- People Management
- Financial Performance
- Hospitality and Events program
- Driving Range
- Golf product and Course oversight
- Contractor Management and Liaison
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Facility Maintenance
Ideally, you possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- 5 + experience working in multifaceted businesses across the hospitality, sporting, event or golf industries
- Degree in business, recreation or similar discipline
- Exceptional leadership skills including a proven track record of developing high performing teams, mentoring and coaching
- Proven track record of working in a high paced, active environment and delivering exceptional results
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Energetic and vibrant approach
- Sales, marketing and business development skills
- Contractor and stakeholder management experience
- First Aid, Working with Children Check and Police Check
Please don’t delay in sending your applications through as applications will be reviewed as they are received, with the role commencing as soon as possible.